- Can communicate in English well
- More than 3 years' experience of HRGA Manager in a Japanese company,
better have knowledge of "accounting" "tax" "legal" besides "personnel labor"
- Position : Mold CAD Engineer
- Job Description : Design of Molds for Plastic Injection Parts
- Age, Gender : No limit, Male and Female
- Language : English (Pre-intermediate), Japanese N4/N3 (Not Must)
In charge of Accounting & Purchasing in this company 6 months.
The company wants to leave the job of accounting and purchasing instead of the staff who enters maternity leave.
- Position : Purchasing Administration Staff
- University Graduate, min. D3
- Able to communicate in English (Passive) and Japanese (JLPT N4)
- Age, gender : Max. 32 years old, Female
Job Descriptions :
Technical Support and Quality Assurance Supervisor to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. And we expect you to become a manager to lead quality assurance and control department in the future. You will diagnose and troubleshoot our nylon film product problems and help our customers for product complains.
The responsibilities include resolving product defects to immediate support to our customer. You will also use e-mail to give client quick answer for simple product issues. For more complex problem that require nuanced instruction, you will often travel either domestically or abroad, or contact via phone and/or provide clear, written instructions and technical manuals.
- Position : Bridge System Engineer
- Job description : Responsible for communicating information between Japan and offshore site, manage the project and educate the engineers
- Allowance : Transport, THR, BPJS
- Language skill : Japanese N1