- Preparing company’s documents such as invoice, contract, sales pre order, confirmation letter, etc.
- Corresponding with company’s agent, client, and vendor and creating payment schedules
- Creating & reporting cash flow and financial report such as petty cash, financial statement, and sales revenue
- Managing expat renewal immigration documents
- Can communicate in English well
- More than 3 years' experience of HRGA Manager in a Japanese company,
better have knowledge of "accounting" "tax" "legal" besides "personnel labor"
In charge of Accounting & Purchasing in this company 6 months.
The company wants to leave the job of accounting and purchasing instead of the staff who enters maternity leave.
- Experience as Accounting Manager more than 5 years
- Experience in handling Bonded Zone documentation
- Experience in textile manufacturing is the best
- Willing to work in Cikampek
1. Plays a major role in corporate financial risk management responsibilities.
2. Solve problems related to corporate finance activities.
3. Review for all documents required to avoid financial value disputes or company cashflows
4. Responsible for communicating with all clients concerned
- General Accounting
- Experience as Accounting manager for more than 3 years
- It would be best if the candidates are from accounting firm