- Planning, Studying and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory, and labor.
- Analyzing data collected and recording results
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Assure the accuracy of tax entries and comply with Indonesia Accounting standard and updated tax regulation including analyzing monthly entries. Check and identify the unusual transaction.
- Setting schedule to achieve targeted tax recording, reconcile, reporting
- Achieve for the regular monthly and annual reconcile to support for regular and specific tax audit purposes, financial audit and custom audit.
- Internal training for Tax Section and all employees related to Updated Indonesia Tax Regulation
- Accounting work overall (accounting, finance, tax, salary, debt)
- Age / sex : max 38 years old / female
- Language skill Japanese N2 level, English: essential for conversation and office matter
- Salary : 10 ~ 14 Jt
-Prepares consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
-Maintains and balances an automated consolidation system by inputting data; scheduling required jobs; verifying data.
-Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
-Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
a. month and end-year process
b. accounts payable/receivable
c. cash receipts