In charge of Accounting & Purchasing in this company 6 months.
The company wants to leave the job of accounting and purchasing instead of the staff who enters maternity leave.
- Overseeing daily transactions (e.g. accounts payable/receivable, general ledger and bank reconciliations)
- Participating in tax audits and payroll
- Preparing budget reports
- Manage month-end and year-end closing
- Experience as Accounting Manager more than 5 years
- Experience in handling Bonded Zone documentation
- Experience in textile manufacturing is the best
- Willing to work in Cikampek
1. Plays a major role in corporate financial risk management responsibilities.
2. Solve problems related to corporate finance activities.
3. Review for all documents required to avoid financial value disputes or company cashflows
4. Responsible for communicating with all clients concerned