- Plan, Do Control activity TPM
- Preparation Checksheet for all activity maintenance
- Strengthen ability existing spare part
- Responsibility trouble in shift production (Equipment & Utility)
- Managing production process
- Direct, motivate, develop, train and discipline employees within area of responsibility.
- Develop and maintain employee and supervisor schedule.
- Operate all plant equipment within established procedures.
Job Description: Technical Support to the sales activity of car electronics product to the auto manufacturer:
A) Confirmation of technical requirements from the car manufacturer.
B) Support the installation check process.
C) Management of technical documentation that needs to be submitted to the car manufacturer.
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work
- Responsible for preventative, scheduled, and emergency maintenance on all machinery and requires strong mechanical and electrical aptitude to solve problems in a safe work environment.
- Identify and share best practices throughout the maintenance department.
- Identify and develop improvement opportunities to increase equipment capability and/or uptime.