- Position : Mold CAD Engineer
- Job Description : Design of Molds for Plastic Injection Parts
- Age, Gender : No limit, Male and Female
- Language : English (Pre-intermediate), Japanese N4/N3 (Not Must)
1. Preventive maintenance, repair and manage periodical utility machine schedule
2. Support improvements on production machines
3. Control spare parts
4. Communication with machine makers and other suppliers
- In charge of Construction Managing Engineer in this company
- Go to Jakarta Office or the site on a business trip basis (Cirebon ~ Bandung ~ Cikarang & etc)
- Plant engineering for powder-handling equipment.
Job Description :
1. Handle Electrical engineering activities and document control staff.
2. Review Electrical engineering staff performance periodically.
3. Handle engineering tools and upgrades.
- In charge of Machine Maintenance & Service at this company (This company is Trading company for industrial machinery and equipment)
-Visit customer's factory and maintenance machines and service for customer
- Plan, Do Control activity TPM
- Preparation Checksheet for all activity maintenance
- Strengthen ability existing spare part
- Responsibility trouble in shift production (Equipment & Utility)
- Maintain super cutting & press machine, hot stamping machine, develop machine panel, etc
- Can work in work-shop related with electrical work, PLC knowledge, and electrical circuit (strong&weak), can work under-pressure, and eager to learn something new
- Managing production process
- Direct, motivate, develop, train and discipline employees within area of responsibility.
- Develop and maintain employee and supervisor schedule.
- Operate all plant equipment within established procedures.