Job Description :
1. Handle Electrical engineering activities and document control staff.
2. Review Electrical engineering staff performance periodically.
3. Handle engineering tools and upgrades.
- In charge of Machine Maintenance & Service at this company (This company is Trading company for industrial machinery and equipment)
-Visit customer's factory and maintenance machines and service for customer
- Plan, Do Control activity TPM
- Preparation Checksheet for all activity maintenance
- Strengthen ability existing spare part
- Responsibility trouble in shift production (Equipment & Utility)
- Maintain super cutting & press machine, hot stamping machine, develop machine panel, etc
- Can work in work-shop related with electrical work, PLC knowledge, and electrical circuit (strong&weak), can work under-pressure, and eager to learn something new
- Managing production process
- Direct, motivate, develop, train and discipline employees within area of responsibility.
- Develop and maintain employee and supervisor schedule.
- Operate all plant equipment within established procedures.
Job Description: Technical Support to the sales activity of car electronics product to the auto manufacturer:
A) Confirmation of technical requirements from the car manufacturer.
B) Support the installation check process.
C) Management of technical documentation that needs to be submitted to the car manufacturer.
- Strong Improvement of manufacturing performance at plant ( Product Engineering, Line management, SOP, WI and another production rule)
- Good in process analysis and creating an idea to enhance the production system.
- Having research habit to find obstacle or opportunity in product development.
- Cutting CAM machine setup
- Production control
- Machine repair
- Quality response