- Technical skill :
a. Hydraulic system maintenance or
b. Construction machinery maintenance or
c. Electrical equipment assembly (sequential control) Avdanced Grade, Grade 1 or 2 of NTSTC (National Trade Skill Testing & Certification of Japan) or BNSP, or equivalent.
- Technical skill : Plastic injection molding Advanced Grade, Grade 1 or 2 of NTSTC (National Trade Skill Testing & Certification of Japan) or BNSP, or equivalent
- Experience minimum 10 years working experience
- Develop monthly reports showing inspection and audit performance and improvement opportunities.
- Develop and maintain QA/QC programs complementary to enterprise quality system, corporate objectives, and policies.
- Maintain Quality Control (QC) program
- Leading a team of Quality Technicians.
1. Translation of quality information (mail) from our factory in China
2. Translation of quality information from Chinese customers
3. Interpretation of telephone conference with our Chinese factory
4. Quality support to customers (We will travel with quality assurance staff to Chinese customers when quality problems occur
Responsible for overall production planning, provides proper capacity planning to ensure feasible and achievable production schedules
Supervises, establishes and coordinates the production schedules in a factory environment. Monitoring and tracking prioritization of production activities.
Maintains ERP/MRP system parameters and processes, generates and releases work orders, reschedules by actio reports, maintains area capacity plans and/or provides production forecasts
Provides leadership to maintain and improve inventory control including inventory accuracy and proper stocking levels
- Experience working in food industry minimum 3 years
- Computer literate and good English (written and oral)
- Minimum training: HAS, FSSC/ISO 22000