- Position : Mold CAD Engineer
- Job Description : Design of Molds for Plastic Injection Parts
- Age, Gender : No limit, Male and Female
- Language : English (Pre-intermediate), Japanese N4/N3 (Not Must)
- Position : Bridge System Engineer
- Job description : Responsible for communicating information between Japan and offshore site, manage the project and educate the engineers
- Allowance : Transport, THR, BPJS
- Language skill : Japanese N1
- Can make good relationships with Dealers
- Can ask each Dealer about problem and request for sales & marketing
- Can understand duties and tasks to sell more and more
- Has high communication skill and Honor
- In charge Factory Manager of Injection Mold. (Product plastic parts)
- Management of production department at the new factory in Cirebon.
- There are 100 employees in the new factory.
- Technical skill :
a. Hydraulic system maintenance or
b. Construction machinery maintenance or
c. Electrical equipment assembly (sequential control) Avdanced Grade, Grade 1 or 2 of NTSTC (National Trade Skill Testing & Certification of Japan) or BNSP, or equivalent.
- Technical skill : Plastic injection molding Advanced Grade, Grade 1 or 2 of NTSTC (National Trade Skill Testing & Certification of Japan) or BNSP, or equivalent
- Experience minimum 10 years working experience