Job Descriptions :
Technical Support and Quality Assurance Supervisor to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. And we expect you to become a manager to lead quality assurance and control department in the future. You will diagnose and troubleshoot our nylon film product problems and help our customers for product complains.
The responsibilities include resolving product defects to immediate support to our customer. You will also use e-mail to give client quick answer for simple product issues. For more complex problem that require nuanced instruction, you will often travel either domestically or abroad, or contact via phone and/or provide clear, written instructions and technical manuals.
- Experience and knowledge in Quality control activity and small group Kaizen activity, including :
a. Evaluation of parts and material (Method of use inspection tool such as CMM, Roundness meter and etc..)
b. Production process of parts
c. Annalise data by using Quality Control 7 tools
- Experience in QA field around 3 years
- Experience in Audit Quality Process, System and Product
- Understand about Quality Management System IATF 16949 / ISO TS 16949, ISO 9001 : 2008
- Understand about Core Tools (APQP, FMEA, Control Plane, SPC, MSA, PPAP)
• Responsible for the implementation of the quality management system
• Set up maintenance all quality polices and guidelines
• Responsible for the QC project
• Ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standard at both national and international standard level
- Ensuring every customer claims have been handled properly and communicate those claims to related supplier to get quality parts explanation or final decision until those customer claims have been solved;
- Handling Part Problem Report (PPR) in a way to manage NG parts after sales or before sales until final adjustment.
- Maintain NG area in order to ensure NG area always neat and clear in the placement of goods NG based on PPR period (1 month / 2 months / 3 months) or related with NG parts that still waiting in process;
- Handling warranty claim with ensuring warranty claim appropriate with warranty manual;