- Position : Production Control Staff
- Job description : In charge of Production Control in this company. Transactions with the US are scheduled to start.
The client would like to ask someone who was engaged in communication work with English-speaking countries.
- Language skill : English (can communicate and work in English is a must)
In charge of Design Engineer in this company
However, It is not a job to think or make designs.
Received design drawings from customers then just input design data to Illustrator and Photoshop software.
Customers are 70 % Japanese company and 30 % other company.
- Handling responsible to in house & public training
- Creating & modifying module and training material
- Making Annual Training Plan & Actual Training Report to All Division
- Analyzing training needed.
- Managing production process
- Direct, motivate, develop, train and discipline employees within area of responsibility.
- Develop and maintain employee and supervisor schedule.
- Operate all plant equipment within established procedures.
- Cutting CAM machine setup
- Production control
- Machine repair
- Quality response
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work
- Responsible for preventative, scheduled, and emergency maintenance on all machinery and requires strong mechanical and electrical aptitude to solve problems in a safe work environment.
- Identify and share best practices throughout the maintenance department.
- Identify and develop improvement opportunities to increase equipment capability and/or uptime.