In charge of Design Engineer in this company
However, It is not a job to think or make designs.
Received design drawings from customers then just input design data to Illustrator and Photoshop software.
Customers are 70 % Japanese company and 30 % other company.
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work
- Responsible for preventative, scheduled, and emergency maintenance on all machinery and requires strong mechanical and electrical aptitude to solve problems in a safe work environment.
- Identify and share best practices throughout the maintenance department.
- Identify and develop improvement opportunities to increase equipment capability and/or uptime.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Do Business development activities to expand the business
- Cant rolling work progress in Sales Department
- Maintaining existing clients and keep building the good relationship with clients and manufacturer/supplier
- Handling out a series of sales tasks from inquiry, quotation, PO, Forecast, and delivery