- Accomplishes manufacturing Food Production
- Planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing equipment
- Completes production plan by scheduling
- Set and handle ERP from Zero
- Communicate with other department regarding IT trouble
- Ensures the reliable performance of ERP systems
- Troubleshoots and resolves any ERP related hardware, software, user access or other problems
- Manage and oversee all the contracted General Affairs the service provider (facility management, procurements, security, IT etc.)
- Manage and oversee the bidding processes and contractual agreements with third-party provider (stationary,
furniture’s, insurances, etc.)
- Follow-up the General Affairs budget
- Make a production plan based on Sales Marketing plan.
- Material procurement plans based on plans and stock conditions by calculating the production material requirements according to the ideal standard stock (there are minimum and maximum limits that must be available)
- Monitor all inventory for the production process, stock in the warehouse or imported so that the implementation of the market entry process and continue to run smoothly and in balance.
- Making an evaluation of the production, sales and inventory conditions.
In charge of the Interpreter & translation staff for Japanese Staffs in this company.
- Interpretation of Indonesian staff and Japanese staff
- Translation of document (Can understand contents of Japanese)
- Experience in QA field around 3 years
- Experience in Audit Quality Process, System and Product
- Understand about Quality Management System IATF 16949 / ISO TS 16949, ISO 9001 : 2008
- Understand about Core Tools (APQP, FMEA, Control Plane, SPC, MSA, PPAP)