- Position : IT Supervisor
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (S1) in Computer Science
- Age, gender : Male, 25-32 years old (female will be considered)
- Job description :
- Experience and knowledge in Quality control activity and small group Kaizen activity, including :
a. Evaluation of parts and material (Method of use inspection tool such as CMM, Roundness meter and etc..)
b. Production process of parts
c. Annalise data by using Quality Control 7 tools
- Monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks of an organization
- Installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solve technical and applications problems, either over the phone or in person
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in a Machining background.
- Experience and knowledge in Production activity, including : Machine shop management, Machining center programing, Machining processes and technical knowhow , Consumable tools management (purchase and regrinding) & People Management
- Other common management skill including : Leadership skill, Interpersonal intelligent, Budget & control expenditure, Documentation and Presentation skill, Coaching & training skills, Machining planning skills, Ability to manage multiple priorities on daily basis, Comfortable with budgets and control of expenditures, Communication and negotiation, Basic Japanese manufacturing concept, such as lean manufacturing, Kaizen, product development, quality control, accounting, etc.
- Responsibilities :