ELECTRICAL ENGINEER Japanese Speaking (This job was closed!)
Job Description :
1. Handle Electrical engineering activities and document control staff.
2. Review Electrical engineering staff performance periodically.
3. Handle engineering tools and upgrades.
4. Check electrical deliverables of process and ensure achievement of quality standards.
5. Report to Department Manager and Division Manager of Maintenance Division
6. Create and control the implementation of all electrical maintenance plan
7. Coordinate with all departments regarding electrical maintenance needs
8. Monitor and control electrical maintenance budget
9. Ensure the safety of all electrical maintenance members
10. Follows and promotes continuous improvement of divisional performance, and of safety and environmental policies and procedures
11. Work with operations/electrical maintenance personel to achieve timely and efficient shut down schedules.
12. Provides opportunities for training on routine preventive electrical maintenance activities.
Having at least a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
2. Male Age 30 – 40 years old
3. At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related fields as Staff or Supervisor
4. Fluent in Japanese, both oral & written min.N3
5. Understand the Auto Cad Program 2D
6. Having experience for PLC system ( Siemens PLC ) preferably
7. Having experience for electrical panel installation
8. Have knowledge regarding ISO 9001 & 14001 system preferably
9. Hard working and good attitude
10. Willing to support 24 hours if any trouble by call
11. Domicily around Bekasi & Karawang preferably
Japanese (Tingkat Lanjutan)
Others : BPJS Kesehatan, BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, Jaminan Pensiun follow
Regulation, THR Bonus.
Tax PPH 21 : Born by company
6,300,000 - 10,500,000 IDR
Wall, ceiling, flooring materials
0857 7105 2804, email: email@example.com