- Minimizing a company’s financial losses
- Follow up customer payment
- Collecting and analyzing data, which is then used in the preparation of weekly and monthly estimates
- Responding to financial inquiries
- Examining financial records
- Oversee the collection of outstanding credit and invoices to minimize profit loss while ensuring it is handled appropriately and per company policy.
- Create and implement strategies to increase the number of successful collections on outstanding debt.
- Implement policies and procedures that retain a smooth running of the department and avoid excessive credit limits.
- Gender Any
- Age Max 30
- Experienced at least 2-3 years as Collection in Leasing, Property or banking
- Specialize in Finance-General/Cost Accounting
- Willing to work in Citra Maja Raya, Tangerang
*Additional value if any
- Have experienced to audit property company
English (Tingkat Menegah)
8,000,000 - 12,000,000 IDR