Japanese Interpreter (This job was closed!)
• Translating Japanese – Indonesia ( Vice – Versa ) verbal and/or written
• Interpreter in any event and/or meetings
• Translating documents and/or correspondence ot the Japanese – Indonesian (vice – versa)
• Front office officer
• Male or female, maximum 33 years old.
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma Degree in any field.
• Required language(s): English, Japanese
• At least 5Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Certified in in Japanese language proficiency test minimum level 3 ( noryoku shaken ) is must.
• Preferably supervisor/coordinator specialized in secretarial/executive & personal assistant
• Discipline, conscientious, honest, responsible and have high initiative.
• Target oriented and able to work under pressure.
• Strong personality and good communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team.
• Computer literate with good (Ms Excel, Ms Word, Ms Power Point, E-mail).
• Proficient communication in English, can speak Japanese is an advantage.
• Preferably candidate who live near by Karawang or want to stay around Karawang.
English (Tingkat Menegah), Japanese (Tingkat Menegah)
Negotiable (NET) Based on Company Rules
Monday - Friday
0812 8050 234, email: email@example.com