Japanese Speaking Accounting Assistant Manager
1. Plays a major role in corporate financial risk management responsibilities.
2. Solve problems related to corporate finance activities.
3. Review for all documents required to avoid financial value disputes or company cashflows
4. Responsible for communicating with all clients concerned
5. Manage payment and acceptance of clients well
6. Responsible for supervision of managed accounts at the company
7. Prepared accounting report start from preparation of journal until financial statement (BS/PL)
8. Prepared tax report (pph 21, pph 26, pph 25, VAT in, VAT out, PPH 4(2) and company income tax report
9. Hard negotiator with tax officer.
10. Prepared consolidation package report to Head office in Japan
11. Costing calculations
12. Prepare balance sheet analysis report.
13. Prepared and report Stock Taking/Inventory in every month.
1. Age 35 - 42 years old.
2. Candidate must process at least Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Tax or equivalent.
3. At least 5 yaer(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
4. Preferably Ass.Manager speciallized in Accounting-Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
5. Experience in tax audit, tax reporting & tax calculation.
6. Has experience in making financial reporting.
7. Good analysis and problem solver.
8. Familiar with tax regulation and good understanding on indonesia financial accounting standard.
9. Fluent in English & Japanese minimum JPLT 3
Japanese (Intermediate), English (Intermediate)
- Meal allowance
- Transport allowance
- Others : BPJS Kesehatan, BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, Jaminan Pensiun follow Regulation, THR Bonus.
- Tax PPH 21 : Born by company
11,000,000 - 13,000,000 IDR (NET) Based on Company Rules
Monday - Friday
Wall, ceiling, flooring materials