Machining Assistant Manager
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in a Machining background.
- Experience and knowledge in Production activity, including : Machine shop management, Machining center programing, Machining processes and technical knowhow , Consumable tools management (purchase and regrinding) & People Management
- Other common management skill including : Leadership skill, Interpersonal intelligent, Budget & control expenditure, Documentation and Presentation skill, Coaching & training skills, Machining planning skills, Ability to manage multiple priorities on daily basis, Comfortable with budgets and control of expenditures, Communication and negotiation, Basic Japanese manufacturing concept, such as lean manufacturing, Kaizen, product development, quality control, accounting, etc.
- Responsibilities :
1. Oversee, plan and organize daily operation of machining activity, includes plan, coordinate and direct machine shop operates in full compliance with work procedures and standards.
2. Monitor the usage of consumables raw materials and tools and initiate reordering when necessary
3. Initiate and carry out continuous improvement projects to improve effectiveness and/or reduce operating costs
4. Prioritize and update the Machining schedule
5. Communicate with the team and other party to smooth production process Internal Communication : Manufacturing Department, Logistics Department, Other department such as PGA, Accounting, etc.
- Male max 45 years old
- Degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering
- Good Business English(TOEIC 500 or above)
English (Tingkat Lanjutan)
13,000,000 - 15,000,000 IDR (NET) Based on Company Rules
Monday - Friday
0812 8050 234, email: firstname.lastname@example.org