- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work
- Responsible for preventative, scheduled, and emergency maintenance on all machinery and requires strong mechanical and electrical aptitude to solve problems in a safe work environment.
- Identify and share best practices throughout the maintenance department.
- Identify and develop improvement opportunities to increase equipment capability and/or uptime.
- Monitor and evaluate all equipment systems for the manufacturing group and make necessary changes for continuous production improvements including but not limited to the modifying and upgrading of equipment.
- At least possess Diploma 3 of Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Male, maximum 35 years old
- Had working experiences as Maintenance Supervisor at least 3 years
- Good understanding of ISO 9001, 14001, and OHSAS
- Able to speak English is a must
- Willing to work in Cikarang (EJIP)
English (Tingkat Menegah)
- Transport Allowance (Shuttle bus + Transport)
- Position Allowance
- Attendance Allowance
6,000,000 - 8,000,000 IDR (NET) Based on Company Regulation
Monday - Friday
Plastic yellow compound
0821 1209 1583, email: email@example.com