Product Engineering (R&D) Supervisor
- Strong Improvement of manufacturing performance at plant ( Product Engineering, Line management, SOP, WI and another production rule)
- Good in process analysis and creating an idea to enhance the production system.
- Having research habit to find obstacle or opportunity in product development.
- University graduated or senior high school with massive experiences.
- Minimum 3 years experiences working in Research & Development staff, product engineering or similar tasks.
- Have been involved in work related to rubber, lamination, film, plastic and roll machine processing.
- Having strong analytical skill and process development skills.
- Excellent in delivering a report to superior regarding field problem identification and giving recommendation or ideas.
- Must know QCDMS in manufacturing
- Strong personality, having good leadership and good communication skill.
- Proficient communication in English can speak Japanese is an advantage.
- Willing to work in Karawang
English (Tingkat Menegah)
- Allowance (Meal, Transport, Position)
Negotiable (NET) Based on Company Regulation
Monday - Friday
0821 1209 1583, email: email@example.com