Protective Coatings Sales Supervisor
• Promote Kansai Paint’s protective coatings to industries.
• Visit customers and any related project on a regular basis.
• Create a price quote for customer.
• Contributed to the achievement of company target, result oriented work and providing any solutions to solve in case of problems in sales.
• Establish payment terms (price, discount, top) in accordance with the limits of authority granted by the company upon approval from PC Sales Manager.
• Establish and appoint applicator painting in accordance with the requirements and agreed quality that has been set by the company.
• Graduate degree with min. GPA 3.00 out of 4.00 (preferably from Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Material Science)
• Experience in sales in relevant market / product around 5 years with at least the last 3 years at sales supervisor or technical sales position
• Have knowledge in paints / coatings technology, particularly in protective coatings and industrial coatings
• Certified in protective coatings inspection
• Good skills in communication / planning /negotiation
• Has good interpersonal and communication skills team work and customer orientation competencies.
• Able to communicate in English at least passive
English (Tingkat Menegah)
BPJS Kesehatan : as per government regulation
BPJS Ketenagakerjaan : as per government regulation
Income Tax : borne by Company
Telephone : Rp.200,000 per month
Transport Allowance : Rp.1,400,000 per month (motor cyle rental and fuel)
THR : 1 time monthly Basic Salary - before Lebaran
6,000,000 - 10,000,000 IDR (NET)
Office working hours : 07.30AM – 04.00PM
Lunch break : 12.30PM – 01.00PM