QA/QC Manager (This job was closed!)
• Responsible for the implementation of the quality management system
• Set up maintenance all quality polices and guidelines
• Responsible for the QC project
• Ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standard at both national and international standard level
• Conduct Supplier Quality Management
• Handling and control ISO System
• Male, maximum 40 years old.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in any field.
• Required language(s): English
• At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Proficient communication in Japanese language especially (Min, JLPT / N3), is an advantage.
• Strong experiences position as Supplier Audit and Materials Incoming.
• Have a good knowledge about calibration QC Tools (Measurement Tools)
• Have a good knowledge about QC drawing
• Discipline, conscientious, honest, responsible and have high initiative.
• Target oriented and able to work across departments.
• Strong personality and good communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team.
• Computer literate with good (Ms Excel, Ms Word, Ms Power Point, E-mail).
• Preferably candidate who live near by Karawang or want to stay around Karawang
English (Tingkat Menegah), Japanese (Tingkat Menegah)
Negotiable (NET) Based on Company Rules
Monday - Friday
0812 8050 234, email: firstname.lastname@example.org