QA / QC / Staff
1. Responsible for Quality Control, analysis and monitoring all sample from raw material (Paraxylene, Ethylene Glycol, Coal, Gypsum, Paper and Landplaster), intermediate products and finished product.
2. Responsible for water analysis (Pre treatment area, Post treatment, Demin Water, Boiler System, Cooling Water and Drinking Water).
3. Responsible for Waste Water Treatment Analysis.
4. Special Analysis (investigation and identification) of sample for problem solving to abnormal process.
5. Responsible to maintain a quality system which complies with requirement for ISO 9002.
6. Responsible for coal analysis such as total moisture, coal content-hexane insoluble, water content, particle size dry sieving, wet sieving, laser diffraction method, tapping soft density, tapping hard density, density oil, oil / water ratio, compressive strength, apparent density, drop strength, angel of repose, seal flask test, gas sampling and etc.
7. Responsible for analysis of organic compounds.
8. Responsible for gypsum and plasterboard analysis such as free moisture, purity of gypsum, chloride content, combine water, particle size, specific surface area, wet and dry density, proximate analysis, process efficiency, slump test, initial and final setting time, dimension of boards, thickness of board, v-cut, s-cut, flexural strength of board, core strength of board, nail pull of board, humidified deflection of board, water absorption of board and etc.
9. Responsible for make sure all the equipments are good condition and ready for use with making the calibration schedule externally and internally verify.
1. Male, age max 26yo
2. Education min. D3 any major
3. Experience min 3years as a QA/QC/PRODUCTION Leader
4. Have a strong leadership
5. Japanese speaker (N3)
6. Domicile in Cikarang Area
Meal allowance : Rp. 500.000
Transport allowance : Rp. 500.000
Others : BPJS Kesehatan, BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, JHT based on government
regulation, THR Bonus.
Tax PPH 21 : Born by company
Status Probation 3 bulan
4,500,000 - 5,000,000 IDR (GROSS) Based on Company Rules
Wall, ceiling, flooring materials