Tax Supervisor (This job was closed!)
- Assure the accuracy of tax entries and comply with Indonesia Accounting standard and updated tax regulation including analyzing monthly entries. Check and identify the unusual transaction.
- Setting schedule to achieve targeted tax recording, reconcile, reporting
- Achieve for the regular monthly and annual reconcile to support for regular and specific tax audit purposes, financial audit and custom audit.
- Internal training for Tax Section and all employees related to Updated Indonesia Tax Regulation
- 30 – 35 years old
- Bachelor Degree from reputable university in Tax or Accounting (GPA > 2.7)
- Minimum 3 years experiences as Assistant Tax Manager, Tax accountant or Tax Consultant
- Proficient in Ms. Office
- Fluent in English is a must ( Japanese will be advantage )
- Independently, Effective time management, Target oriented
10,000,000 - 12,000,000 IDR (NET) Based on Company Regulation
Monday - Friday
0821 1209 1583, email: email@example.com